Dhoom-3 Poster Out, looks great

The poster for the much awaited film of the year Dhoom-3 is finally out. The first look of the movie is exciting. The poster has a topless man standing in front of the window and watching the unusual things outside. The man, almost certainly Aamir Khan, is wearing a hat and trousers. The outside scene of the window includes choppers whirling around, dark cloudy sky and skyscrapers in the background. The tagline "This year will end with a Dhoom' says the themeline.
48-years old Aamir Khan is playing the role of villain in this movie while Abhishek Bachchan will be again seen as the cop behind the villain and Uday Chopra will again be his sidekick. Katrina Kaif plays Aamir's love interest. The poster of the movie reminds the viewer of Aamir- starrer Ghajini which had similiarly well-toned body of the actor.  The movie is the third one in the Dhoom series which started with Dhoom in 2004 with John Abraham and the second part Dhoom 2 had Hrithik Roshan as the villain.
The action thriller Dhoom-3 is going to hit cinemas on Christmas this year. Directed by Vijay Krishna Acharya, the movie is expected to ring the cash counters of the box office. The poster has generated much curiosity among the viewers.

Comments :

6 comments to “Dhoom-3 Poster Out, looks great”
App Development Company India said...
on 

very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

Yang Kuo said...
on 

. Directed by Vijay Krishna Acharya, the movie is expected to ring the cash counters of the box office. The poster has generated much curiosity among the viewers.


แตกใน xxx

GST Training Delhi said...
on 

I really appreciate your skilled approach. These square measure items of terribly helpful data which will be of nice use on behalf of me in future.

Learn Digital Marketing said...
on 

very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

UI UX Design Training said...
on 

Hi, extremely nice effort. everybody should scan this text. Thanks for sharing.

UI UX Studio Delhi said...
on 

I don’t skills ought to I provide you with thanks! i'm altogether shocked by your article. You saved my time. Thanks 1,000,000 for sharing this text.

Post a Comment

Share

 

Teasing Bollywood pics

Teasing Bollywood pics
you can't miss these

Popular Posts

Followers

Live Traffic Feed