Want to have a chat with Aishwarya??? here is your chance

Good..infact great news for all Aishwarya Rai fans. Aishwarya rai is going to start her closed site once again, which she closed sfter her marriage. the site was having staggring 3 million hits a day when it was closed. Aishwarya say "My former ( Hollywood) manager had created a website (aishwaryaworldforever) for me way back, much before these sites became popular. It had many great tools, and my favourite was one where you could just chat. It was great. I thoroughly enjoyed that… But the year I got married, I actually shut it"

But will Aishwarya make fool of her fans by hiring managers/assistants to update or post something at her site? “I can always go on there and say what I have to.” What about the trend of actors hiring managers to blog/tweet on their behalf, will she resort to that when busy? “You hear about a lot of colleagues having actually employed people to tweet. Is it honest anymore? You think people can’t see it? If they don’t, great for them but I can’t be doing that" expresses Aishwarya.

So a sigh of relief for Aishwarya fans... they can expect (or atleast believe) that they are chatting with real Aishwarya when they visit her site.

PLEASE LEAVE YOUR VALUABLE COMMENTS IF YOU LIKE THIS STUFF !!

Comments :

1
seo tech said...
on 

Such a great new for every aish fans every one needed to know about aish so welcome..thank u

Post a Comment

Share

 

Teasing Bollywood pics

Teasing Bollywood pics
you can't miss these

Popular Posts

Followers

Live Traffic Feed